Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The common people here still need you


happened, you have to remember if I just said, I can not kill him now.I am a Xuan light fairy, is female the Wa repair a sky of five pieces of work properly one of the stones, this time after, I will become rock.So, you must shine on my meaning to do, otherwise, my innate intelligence will all almost exhausted, hereafter become the rock of a cake of commonness.After, can not become Xuan light pretty girl any further, again the Pu declines bright."The voice of Xuan light in the sky drifts.It dying wish that is at time of death to seem.Without emperor heart in fear, looking at oneself at present of the fairy maiden Be about to disappear in own in front at present."Like, I promise you, but you don,t leave, either, the common people here still need you.""Have you the this time words, I already didn,t what can have regard for of, remember own commitment, I am a western fairy, the nature wants to to the utmost arrive his/her own job, this anything but because you just do like this of, so, you also need not the heart save sorry and ashamed."Xuan only once the pretty girl words finish saying, fly a body have already entered that bottle in white.Immediately, multicolored of the ray of light shine in glory oneself and have no emperor heart in moment spacious get up.Bind own rope to also asunder open everywhere, break many stanzas.The body that has no emperor at this time also afloat get up.In the sky, the irradiation of the multicolored ray of light next, the body also starts putting light.Just, this ray of light than Xuan light the ray of light of the pretty girl is still dazzling several."Xuan light, you this is why on earth?Why on earth?If you want sacrifice you like this, do I why the need for want to do like this?The person, who wants to leave, should be me.My existence just for the sake of the proof, you and I are to exist each other, however the fact proves that I am getting wronger.I not should thus of go against a sky but BE..."絀 Row loudly of call a way.However, by now late.After multicolored ray of light stops, that white of bottle and crystal stone, heavily fell off down from the sky.Have no an emperor to stretch hand, own body at the moment is supple like Yan.Only on just a little moving body, the ray of light in white from own body inside Qing Xie but."Release your hand, Xuan light she already not at, her thing also has no any value.All of her everythings Authentic NFL Jerseys are mine."絀 Row loudly of say.And comply with the surrounding, raise own

No comments:

Post a Comment